Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i'm chock full o' newsy goodness



I admit it. I'm the worst blahger ever. Since I update the Nocturnal Threads site with the latest fashion and NT news I feel like it's silly to repeat it all here. I prefer formatting my images into little galleries etc and find this format less fun and too predictable. So, keep that in mind. While tumbleweeds are occasionally blowing through my personal slice of blahgosphere, NocturnalThreads.com is always active.

OK enough of that here is the big news!

On October 9th, the GingerDead and Friends web comic was officially launched. This week I will be updating it daily through Friday. After that it will be updated every Wednesday until I get a lot faster. It is awesome to finally have a way to present the strip in a professional online comic format. I went through a lot of options before finding something that worked. It's been a bit of a nightmare to be honest. The secret formula, in case you're wondering is WordPress + ComicPress. I just saved you aspiring webcomic artists much hassle. HOOO!

To celebrate the launch of the comic and to instill a stronger SL presence for GingerDead and his pals I created a new fashion line called the GingerDead collection. This includes more tees of course, some to be released later in conjunction with the particular strip, a racer jacket, dresses, etc. See the collection so far here. In addition, the wonderful Syphex Odets weilded prims to create for me custom avatars of the characters. So far GingerDead and Lenoir are available. Thanks to Huddles they have their own AOs and Poofers. All the textures are hand drawn and the avies really look just like comic. You can find all the GingerDead stuff along with a free doll, free tee and GingerDead cookie (bite it if you dare) at my main store in Pimushe up on the second floor.

If you want to stay informed in world of latest NT releases and comic news join the Second Life group called NT/GingerDead. You will get a cool gingerDEADicated tag. :P I will probably limit announcements to once or twice a week to not get spammy. I hope to do some fun stuff that is for group members only, so be sure to join if you are interested.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit.. the new Ginger stuff is pretty awesome. Zeek, Anna and myself were havign a great time hanging out with you in the store last night. I hope it goes well for you.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home