Monday, March 31, 2008

Merovingi Fashion Awards and Release Notes

I recently found out Nocturnal Threads was nominated for Best in Goth Fashion for the upcoming Merovingi Fashion Awards. To be honest, I didn't know about the awards so the nomination was quite a surprise. I'm not sure how the 5k people who voted in the nominees knew about it, but they did. I guess I should read SL blahgs once in a while. Anyway, I'm really honored to be nominated, so to all of you who took the time to nominate NT: Thanks! Voting takes place at the end of April. I'll keep you posted. OH! By the way, first prize in each category is a 20" iMac. How awesome is that?!

Here's what's new at Nocturnal Threads -

Barcode Betty - inspired by an outfit I deconstructed in real life and the bar codes on the backs of stuff you see in the grocery store. Wee! I'm sort of in love with this one at the moment.



Ribbed Red and Ribbed Grape - Fully Loaded! These sets include ballgown length skirts as well as a short option, so you can go from Gothic Ball to Goth Club. There are also extra low prim bits to complete the looks: two flouncy flex cuffs to attach to gloves and a choker with ribbons. Check it out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home