Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bad Gretel and Retro Babydolls!

What do you get when you add Punk and Goth and cross it with a Biergarten Girl? Bad Gretel! This set has various pieces to create different looks. Too many combinations to fit on one ad. I loved the stockings so much I wanted them as boots and thought you might too, so you get a thigh boot version of the stockings as shown. So far everyone who has previewed it has commented on the stockings/boots and sleeves. I'm quite pleased with this set. It's pure Nocturnal Threads' avant goth style with a touch of humor. Second Life rocks because we can drape our virtual bodies in pop surrealism.


This Friday at the fabulous Catwalk City is a Spring Fling fashion show. To capture the 1960's and Spring theme of the event I did two babydoll dresses with matching bangle bracelets. I actually made the pink one first and loved it so much I had to do another using this season's must have color: cobalt blue. Blue Fling will be making it's way down the runway Friday night. Both sets are available at my main store and Catwalk City as well as SLexchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home