Saturday, March 10, 2007

In Like a Lion...RAWR!

Not really. I remember when I lived in New York, suffering through March's bitter cold mumbling 'in like a lion, out like a lamb' in my mind to reassure myself warmer days were coming soon. Here in Florida, March is lovely. I cherish the cool weather because the summers are brutal. This time of year, I get the rare treat of opening up windows to let in actual fresh air. Once the heat kicks in, it will be many months before the air feels refreshing and crisp. So while those of us in warmer climates bask in the glory of March, the rest of you hang in there, spring's on it's way.

I've been really busy this month. Some of my smaller shops scattered around the grid needed to be moved, new locations set up and one of my comicker friends had some heavy real life stuff to tend to, so I went on a mission to gather guest strips from other comic pals and did two of my own, so his comic wouldn't miss a beat. I ended up falling a bit behind in my own, so I've been working on getting a week or two ahead. It's just too stressful to wait until just before update day to create a strip. After some toiling, I'm just about ready for the next two GingerDead and Friends updates and can refocus my attention to Nocturnal Threads.

I did an interview with Madison over at the Metaverse Messenger who ended up featuring me in the designer spotlight and also did an article on the GingerDead collection this week. You can read the article here. I think it's my favorite one yet.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, here's some stuff available in the main store. The beanie caps with hair have been available for some time in various colors, but now you can get them with black/green hair. Hooo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home