Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Release


As promised, I'm trying to release new outfits all week. This one took me longer because Photoshop exploded in the middle of designing it and I lost everything. :( Nimbus is all hand drawn and shaded and has a cute flexi skirt similar to those catholic school uniforms that make boys drool. I love the stripey socks and colors. Wearing the set earlier, I received several compliments from strangers, so I think that's a good sign it will be a hit. I hope you enjoy.

Reminders:
Today is Wednesday and that means there is a new comic up on GingerDead and Friends. Check it out. :)

It's also an update day so no Second Life until 12pm SLtime. Let's keep our fingers crossed this one goes nice and smooth.

Top Model fans: the British premiere is tonight at 8pm. Yeah, I know it's no Project Runway, but I really love to see the creative photoshoots and they often are modeling some designer threads, so it's something to watch until Project Runway returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home