Monday, October 30, 2006

New Threads and a Special Halloween Comic

It's been a crazy couple of weeks in the really real world for me, so i'm a little past due for new fashion releases. It's funny how I really have no stress as far as Nocturnal Threads goes, but I manage to put pressure on myself anyway. I like to update the store weekly whenever possible and usually manage to do so but some times RL happens. Anyway, I'm happy to announce the following new releases.

Before I post the images, I want to wish everyone a happy Halloween and Samhain blessings. Have fun! Do something spooky! To celebrate I did a bonus comic this week at GingerDead and Friends, so please do check it out. Comic will still update tomorrow as scheduled. Twofers week, hooo!

Anyway, here's what's new at Nocturnal Threads:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home