Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Something new at last!

I must have cursed myself when I said December looked like it might get off to a slow start. After SL Troubles died down from that horrific update, I had to set up new stores, move a couple of others, etc. By the time I got caught up and was ready to design I got really sick. I haven't had a geniune flu for about two years. Anyway, it knocked me out of commission for a good week but I'm back. :)

Whenever I can't design for more than a week, it makes me mental. I feel so much better having finally completed something. RAWR is now available at Nocturnal Threads main store in Pimushe. The outfit is inspired by the incredibly sexy women in graphic novels that can kick some serious ass.

As you know I replicated outfits from films such as Aeon Flux, Tank Girl , the Fifth Element and Fight Club. It was a lot of fun doing those, but it's more fun to pull from my own imagination. I pictured this one as something that could translate well into a film. I always thought that would be an amazing job to have (designing wardrobes and costumes for movies) and in Second Life I can do that. YAY! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

I didn't make a huge announcement about this, but I did release some GingerDead holiday cut out decorations. They are really inexpensive (50L and under) and are copy and mod so you can rez a bunch if you like and decorate your home or club. These are only available at my main store. Also, I released one winter themed art print of Lenoir entitled "Let it Snow". incidentally these designs are available in real life on apparel and as greeting cards in the GingerDead Section of my store. You can also still shop for humorous tees based on our Second Lives here.

I'll leave you with a photo of the art print: Lenoir - Let it Snow:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home