Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello December

November wasn't as productive as I would have liked, but I did manage to release some designs that I'm really pleased with. SUGARrush pictured here is one of my faves. It's my first babydoll style and I feel like I have really mastered the flexiprims on this one. I feel like a cupcake when I wear it. :) I think I'll do some more babydolls very soon.

It's a little discouraging right now as SL's new update is really making things impossible to work. I'm afraid December is going to get off to a slow start until I can work again.

If you would like to see all of November's new releases check out my news area of my site. I find it much easier to post images there and keep a nice archive of latest NT and GingerDead news.

Speaking of GingerDead, the webcomic is really coming along nicely. I'm gaining readers each week and getting some encouraging feedback.

I had a lot of fun with one strip I did which was experimental and included a haiku and image, rather than the usual style. I was surprised at the terific response and the fact that readers began replying in the comments area in haiku format. Thanks Gabe for starting the trend. Here's the comic if anyone wants to get in on the haiku action.

To kick off the holiday season, I did some drawings of each GingerDead character which I used to design some real life greeting cards and shirts in my cafepress store. I think the idea of goth or alternative christmas / holiday greeting cards is pretty cool. Most people will prefer Hallmark, I'm sure. But, why bore your cool pale pals with the usual stuff when you can send them a GingerDead card instead? :P Of course I did versions of the designs for SL too, so currently you can get special GingerDead holiday tees and sweater sets at my main store through Christmas.






Finally, a pic of my latest mens release called Unsteady. I really enjoyed combining different patterns for an ecclectic look. It's mod and transfer. Girls just mod the fit of the pants and this set will look great on you too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home