Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Flexi Plaid, Christmas Noose and SL fun


Poor Vendetta has been neglected in the GingerDead Collection thus far. She has some tees but not an outfit of her own. Since she is so sassy (ok bitchy, but i'm being nice!), I gave this one an extra dose of attitude.

I have been thinking a lot the fashion in Second Life and it's ability to translate into real life. This outfit was designed with that vision in mind as are a lot of my outfits. I think it's quite possible we will see new fashion trends emerge from virtual reality. More on that topic another time.

In GingerDead news, a new comic is up: Christmas Noose Haiku. This is the second one that I have gotten more experimental with and used a haiku in the strip. Last time I did that the response was great and a lot of fans posted replies in haiku form. I invite you to do so this time around as well. I loved reading your contributions on the Friendship haiku and look forward to reading some more. www.GingerDead.com

In SL news - BLEEEEHHHHHH! I crash every few minutes. It may be my puter and I will troubleshoot the hell out of it tomorrow. I had an interview today, new products to post and a store to move and rearrange and let me tell you spontaneous crashing is no where near as fun as combustion. Anyone who has IMd a question or comment and not gotten a reply, this is the reason. It's been this way for days now and it's making my Second Life quite hellish. Sorry, if your message went unanswered. I'm not a snobby designer who ignores customer IMs, I promise. I simply lose them due to crashing. :(

Have a lovely Solstice and happy holidays to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home